There are three kinds of vapers in the world: the flavor chaser, the cloud chaser, and those who seek both great flavor and huge clouds. There is no denying that a lot of vapers enjoy blowing immense clouds when vaping. In fact, more and more people are switching to using drippers and sub-ohm tanks because of cloud chasing. If you are new to vaping, you may be asking yourself what cloud chasing is? And can you produce those gigantic clouds of vapors that you see in competitive or stunt vaping?
What is Cloud Chasing?
For some, vaping is a mere hobby, but for others (believe it or not), it is a sport. In fact, there are several competitions being held across the world all year round. And the prize goes to the vaper who blows the biggest clouds. There is no wonder why a lot of vapers want to upgrade their devices.
Factors to Take Into Consideration When Cloud Chasing
Now, if you intend to become a cloud chaser, there are several things you need to take into consideration.
- Battery – Always remember, safety first. Just like any other devices, misuse of batteries can cause a vaping device to explode or catch fire.
- Airflow – If there is too little air, you won’t get loads of clouds. And when it is too much, the vapor clouds thin out.
- Mod – There are regulated and mechanical mods. Most cloud chasers opt for the latter as it has excellent air holes and connectivity.
- Atomizer – As mentioned earlier, your rebuildable dripping atomizer (RDA) should come in handy. While it is not best for everyday use, it is great for cloud chasing.
- Inhale/exhale technique – What is the use of having the best equipment when you do not know how to vape properly? Give yourself time to practice.
- Wicking – There are different wicking techniques t ocreate huge clouds.
- Build – Most of the time, it all boils down to your setup. Keep in mind that the lower your coil resistance, the bigger your clouds will be.
- E-liquid – Find the best VG/PG ratio. For the biggest clouds, you need to go for MAX VG e-liquids.
The Best E-Juice for Cloud Chasers
As pointed out earlier, having the right kind of vape juice can help you make giant clouds of vapor. Some of the best e-juice for clouds are:
- Unicopia Premium Cloud E-liquid
Similar to its namesake “unicorn,” this vape juice offers a colorful blend of different flavors. It contains fresh strawberries, cheesecake, Bavarian cream, sweet cream, vanilla custard, and Graham crackers. This e-liquid comes in a hefty 960-mL bottle. Although the VG/PG ratio of this e-liquid was not stated, it is surely every cloud chaser’s dream.
- Dragon King Premium Cloud E-liquid
This vape liquid is another epic blend by Slim’s E-Juice. It is a combination of dragon fruit, green apple, apple candy, caramel, vanilla, custard, Bavarian cream, and sweet cream. This MAX VG e-liquid will have you producing heavy vapor like a steam engine.
- Vial From Olympus Cloud E-liquid
You do not have to go to Mt. Olympus to get this blend, simply head over to slimsejuice.com if you want one. This unique e-juice is a nice combination of creamy French vanilla, salted caramel, hazelnut, ripe banana, toasted almond, butter pecan, and a whole lot of sweetness. Vial From Olympus is perfect for those who are passionate about cloud chasing.
- Fountain of Youth Cloud E-liquid
Tell Captain Jack Sparrow we found the Fountain of Youth. This vape liquid is a blend of Bavarian cream, sweet cream, vanilla custard, marshmallow, and caramel candy. This e-liquid will give you as much clouds as you can handle. Also, it is quite affordable. A 60-mL bottle of this e-juice is selling for only $14.
- Insanity Cloud E-liquid
Looking at the name of this e-juice, you can tell that it would produce insanely huge clouds. But there is no compromise on flavor. What do you say? Are you up for a blend of raspberry, nectarine, and watermelon? If you are nodding to affirm, then get this e-juice now.
These are a few of the best e-liquids on the market today for cloud chasers.